If you are a part-time instructor at Western Michigan University, you are represented by the PIO.
If you haven’t completed the brief form to permit deduction of dues (1.99%) from your pay, you haven’t joined the union. It’s the numbers in our membership that give us leverage when we negotiate more pay and benefits for you. Your colleagues need your support… join PIO today!
Two Ways to Join PIO
- Download the PIO Dues Deduction Authorization Form by clicking here.
- Print, complete, and sign the form.
- Return the form by email (scan or photo) to email@example.com.
Return the form in the mail to:
Professional Instructors Organization at WMU
1903 W. Michigan Ave.
Mail Stop 5495
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
- CLICK HERE to be taken to the AFT Michigan online registration site
- Enter your WMU email address and pull up your record.
- Sign the card using your finger (touch screen), trackpad, or mouse.
- Click the button at the bottom to join.